Monday, March 10, 2008

Work period..

Since Max was gone Thursday/Friday last week he made an assumption that alot of people needed a class to get caught up on Accelerated Math, which was a correct assumption I'm sure for pretty much everyone, so he gave us today as a work period, to help each other and get help from him if we needed it.





If you are all caught up he also assigned:




  • Ex.12: #1-11, 13, 14, 17, 18


  • Ex 13. #1-14


He warned that someday in the near future he will be doing homework checks so make sure and do the exercises!!



Also try and remember to phone prior to missing a test so he is aware of it, and for those of us who were just tryin to be loyal and cheer on our home team and fellow classmate at provincials and happened to miss class.. make sure and repay the truant on your own time.



One more thing.. since Objective 58 has questions with identities that we can't do yet, the number of objectives due on March 12 is now only 9.


All credit for the above cartoon goes to it's author Bill Amend. We're not tryin to steal it, just tryin to spread the humor.

2 comments:

Ryan Maksymchuk said...

Cindy....two things...

One. Absolutely love the Foxtrot. Jason Fox is my favourite cartoon character by a long shot. I'm sure you can relate to why...Did you cite Bill Amend's work? Hate to get sued for a classroom blog....

Two. Never, ever watch Red Green, although I know who he is. Especially in the last few years (my small kids), if it's not on Treehouse, I probably haven't seen it. But "Keep your stick on the ice" still sounds cool.

I wish I had played hockey.

RM

cindylou said...

I fixed it up for ya.