Monday, February 11, 2008

The goal


Wow, can't believe I'm here. I feel a little old sitting in this class with teenagers, but I know you all most likely know more than me, and that's why I'm here. I need this credit to be accepted into a university course. I recieved a grade 12 diploma many years ago, but only with consumers math and as it turns out, I guess you need to be able to think a little more critically if you want to be a medical research technician or something like that. So as complicating as this class may be to me, I'm up for the challenge and if I fail, well...I won't fail. I don't know the meaning of the word.

http://www.nativeaccess.com/ is a program designed to help aboriginals like myself achieve our goals in succeeding in post secondary education.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Wow, your positive attitude is really encouraging. It probably takes a lot of courage to come back to high school and I admire you for that. We're glad to have you in the class!